FTC-20x20 Marquee Tent 20'x20'
Safer, Stronger, and Lighter TM
|PRODUCT NAME:||Marquee Tent 20'x20'|
|INFLATED DIMENSION:||L X W X H|
|MAXIMUM CAPACITY:||A 20'x20' Marquee Frame Tent accommodates 40 people for sit down dinners, 50 people for buffet style dinners, or 67 for stand up & cocktail style dinners.|
|DESCRIPTION:||20'x20' Marquee Frame Tent with Tension Cables Design, 16 oz block-out vinyl tent top, 2.5" Aluminum Frame, 8' legs. Fewer parts, Easier setup. Side wall is optional.|
This 20'x20' high peak frame tent is set up using tension cross cables to support the center pole, no center pole on floor. This design provides a high peak elegant look and clear open floor. It also has fewer fittings and parts than traditional frame tents and pole tents, making it easier to setup and take down. A 20'x20' Marquee tent can be set up in 15 minutes with only 2 people.
Material: Tent top is made of Commercial grade, 16 oz, Fire Retardant, UV Resistant, Block-Out vinyl material, Frames & Poles are 2.5" anodized aluminum tube, Corner Fitting and Foot Plate are cast aluminum.
Safety: This tent uses Fire Retardant and UV Resistant vinyl material that meet or exceed the National Fire Protection Association fire resistant standards.
- Commercial quality 16 oz block-out vinyl material
- All panels are bonded with 1" heat sealed overlapped seams
- Two tension cables cross from corner to corner to support the center pole
- Only 4 poles on the floor to provide a clear open floor space and elegant looking
- Light n Strong 2.5" anodized aluminum frame
- Cast aluminum corner fittings and foot plates
- 8' high legs are standard for all Marquee Tents
- Fewer parts and poles, easier to setup and take down
Capacity: A 20'x20' Marquee Frame Tent accommodates 40 people for sit down dinners, 50 people for buffet style dinners, or 67 for stand up & cocktail style dinners.
Your Purchase Includes:
- 20'x20' Tent Top
- Frames & Poles
- Foot Plates & Stakes
It is a good tent but what I would like: A rope on the inside of the tent to hang side walls Better machined poles or fittings for the legs to come apart easier from the fitting.
It was great
The only thing is that the bag that you receive the tent in is just way to small to fit the tent back into after using it for the first time.