FTC-20x20-SS Marquee Tent 20'x20' (Stars & Strips)
Safer, Stronger, and Lighter TM
|PRODUCT NAME:||Marquee Tent 20'x20' (Stars & Strips)|
|INFLATED DIMENSION:||L X W X H|
|MAXIMUM CAPACITY:||A 20'x20' Marquee Frame Tent accommodates 40 people for sit down dinners, 50 people for buffet style dinners, or 67 for stand up & cocktail style dinners.|
|DESCRIPTION:||20'x20' Marquee Frame Tent with Tension Cables Design, 16 oz block-out vinyl tent top, 2.5" Aluminum Frame, 8' legs. Fewer parts, Easier setup. Side wall is optional.|
This 20'x20' high peak frame tent is set up using tension cross cables to support the center pole, no center pole on floor. This design provides a high peak elegant look and clear open floor. It also has fewer fittings and parts than traditional frame tents and pole tents, making it easier to setup and take down. A 20'x20' Marquee tent can be set up in 15 minutes with only 2 people.
Material: Tent top is made of Commercial grade, 16 oz, Fire Retardant, UV Resistant, Block-Out vinyl material, Frames & Poles are 2.5" anodized aluminum tube, Corner Fitting and Foot Plate are cast aluminum.
Safety: This tent uses Fire Retardant and UV Resistant vinyl material that meet or exceed the National Fire Protection Association fire resistant standards.
- Commercial quality 16 oz block-out vinyl material
- All panels are bonded with 1" heat sealed overlapped seams
- Two tension cables cross from corner to corner to support the center pole
- Only 4 poles on the floor to provide a clear open floor space and elegant looking
- Light n Strong 2.5" anodized aluminum frame
- Cast aluminum corner fittings and foot plates
- 8' high legs are standard for all Marquee Tents
- Fewer parts and poles, easier to setup and take down
Capacity: A 20'x20' Marquee Frame Tent accommodates 40 people for sit down dinners, 50 people for buffet style dinners, or 67 for stand up & cocktail style dinners.
Your Purchase Includes:
- 20'x20' Tent Top
- Frames & Poles
- Foot Plates & Stakes
Have not even had a chance to open up a box yet. I just hope that it's what I ordered.